One call for all your audio needs – standalone and
integrated with GoToMeeting.
Audio Conferencing Options
Whether you need standalone audio conferencing or an Integrated Toll-Free service added to GoToMeeting, we have a simple, low-cost solution for you.
GoToMeeting includes unlimited audio conferencing at no extra cost to you. You can opt to use the provided toll-based phone conferencing number, the mic and speakers VoIP (a USB headset is recommended) or allow participants to choose between both options.
Integrated Toll-Free Service
Provide a free phone number for your GoToMeeting attendees, or provide a choice of computer mic and speakers, phone or free phone conferencing. Increase attendance in your online meetings or webinars and save money on audio conferencing while still having the option of attracting attendees who do not want to pay for long-distance calling.
Standalone Audio Conferencing
When you just need to have an audio conference, and don't need a full GoToMeeting experience, use HiDef Corporate to conduct on-demand audio conferences with up to 500 participants from around the globe – without the need for operator assistance. Enable as many employees as needed at no cost. You only pay per minute for what you use.
Easy to Administer
- Set up and manage users online.
- View usage and costs in real time.
- Cost-effective with no hidden fees.
Easy to Use
- Manage your calls with Web Controls.
- Record and store your conference calls online.
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook.
How It Works
You can start a HiDef Corporate audio conference in three different ways:
- Call the appropriate dial-in number
from the country list.
- Enter your conference room number
and moderator PIN.
- Give participants the dial-in number
and conference room number – no
- Log in and click Invite and
Schedule under My Conferences.
- Add your contacts' names and email addresses.
- Call the appropriate dial-in number from the country list.
- Enter your conference room number and moderator PIN.